- All information in Close Enough to Kiss Magazine or website is intended for entertainment purposes only and professional advice should be sought for those who are in anyway unsure how to carry their children in a safe manner. The publisher, contributors, editors and related parties are not responsible in any way whatsoever for the actions or results taken by any persons, organisations or any parties on the basis of reading information, stories or contributions of Close Enough to Kiss Magazine, website or social media platforms.
- The publisher, contributors and related parties are not engaged in providing professional advice or services. The publisher, contributors, editors and consultants disclaim any and all liability and responsibility to any persons or parties, be they a purchaser, reader, advertiser or consumer of this publication or not in regards to the consequences and outcomes of anything done or omitted being in reliance whether partly or solely on the contents of Close Enough to Kiss Magazine.
- The publishers, editors, contributors and related parties shall have no responsibility for any action or omission by any other contributor, consultant, editor or related party.
- Whilst we try to ensure all advertising in Close Enough to Kiss Magazine is relevant to our readers, we do not necessarily endorse the products or articles shown.
- No part of this magazine is to be reproduced in whole or part without prior written permission from the publisher. All views expressed in this publication are those of individuals and not of Close Enough to Kiss or the companies we represent. All information included was correct at the time of going to press.
Join our parenting group
FREE parenting and babywearing support